About the Client | Intuit Inc. TurboTax
Intuit Inc. is an enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. TurboTax is a tax preparation software
package and is one of the most popular income tax preparation software packages in North America. The software is designed to guide users through their tax returns step-by-step. The hourly pay for this role is $14 and you will be paid Biweekly. You will receive a free training and passing a certification exam is required prior to the production schedule. This opportunity is a limited engagement opportunity to service the Intuit TurboTax program during the 2024 tax season. Those who will be hired to this program will be offered an Statement of Work from e from 01/26/2024 – 04/30/2024. The Application and course enrollment deadline is November 15, 2023, the course will start November 27/2023 and the production schedule will start on December 20 2023.
Phase I: 01/02/2024
Phase II: 01/03/2024 – 01/25/2024
Class Times Offered
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET
6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET
Servicing Times Available
7 days a week
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. ET
Special Servicing Requirements
- 4 hours (8 intervals) required
on Saturdays and/or Sundays
- 3 hours (6 intervals) required
Peak Week Requirements
- 20 hours (40 Intervals) week of Jan. 28th – Feb. 3rd
- 20 hours (40 Intervals) week of Apr. 7th – Apr. 13th
System and Equipment Equipment Must Meet Platform Standards
Additional equipment required.
Enrolled agents who have not serviced the program previously will receive a Logitech C170
Webcam which will be used while servicing.
If you previously serviced the TurboTax program, please use the webcam already provided to you.
Agents must also have:
- Noise Cancelling Headset
- i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended
- Current OS patches (last 15 days)
- Anti-malware solution with current definitions (15 days)
- Active firewall
- Global Protect 5.2.11 or higher
What to Expect
- Inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical
support questions via phone, with video capability – and occasional chat.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for TurboTax
- Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well
as assisting customer with locating prior years’ returns and amendments.
- Serve as ambassador for the Intuit brand; take a caring and empathetic approach
to customer interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Document all issues, resolution and follow up action.
Capabilities of Top Performing Service Partners for this Program
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Displays patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work
- Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication
- Outstanding listening skills
- Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
- Understanding how to navigate and efficiently use tools
Phase I. “Log-In Party”
This phase is an opportunity for agents to learn how to log-in to all systems and troubleshoot any challenges prior to the start of class date.
Phase II. Instructor-Led & Self-Paced Learning
This phase requires strong attention to detail, lengthy periods of intense concentration, and a great deal of learner involvement and class participation consists of three weeks: Four hours of instructor-led content and up to two hours of self-paced content per day.
Certification Completion Criteria
- 100% completion of all self-paced work on a daily basis
- 90% or greater on commitment adherence quiz
- 90% or greater on final assessments
- All learners must complete the Service Partner Security Awareness self-paced
course and score 85% or higher on the assessment before the last day of class in order to be certified
Important: If you do not show up to class on the first day, you will be dropped from the class with no exceptions. The Class Confirmation Deposit of $20.00 will not be refunded and you will need to enroll in a new opportunity if you wish to service a client program. We strongly suggest that you attend class every day as this is critical to your company’s success. If you are not able to attend a class, please advise your instructor. Failure to notify your instructor could result in being dropped from class.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS
We are only accepting applicants from the United States with the exclusion of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, Oregon, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, and the District of Columbia.
This role requires the Background check and there is fees associated with it as it is done by the 3rd party company. With that being said, you will be required to pay $30.00 for background check and if you don’t pass it, we will not hire you. Please note a credit freeze will delay the process. If you have frozen your credit, you will have to temporarily lift the credit freeze with Experian. You do not need to lift the freeze at the other credit bureaus. Please lift the freeze for a minimum of 10 days. You will need to wait at least 24 hours before attempting the background check.
If you have recently changed your name, it may delay or disrupt the background check. Please
make sure that full and correct legal name is included in your profile and provided in the
background check step. Also, please ensure the Experian is aware of your name change.